It’s no longer a question of ‘when’ brands use mobile but ‘how’. Our guide to mobile advertising is absolutely packed full of the latest insight, forming what we see as the 5 key mobile advertising trends in 2013. This is a must read for anyone working in brand marketing or for anyone who wants to gain a deeper insight into where mobile advertising is heading in the coming months.
The guide features a foreword by Maurice Saatchi and addresses the following key areas:
1. The current state of the mobile advertising market – This section provides a context as to the size of the mobile advertising market and how it will grow in the near future.
2. Key developments in mobile and advertising technology – This section looks at the latest technological developments and how they are changing the face of mobile advertising including: tablets, real time bidding, demand side platforms, ad formats, operating systems and more.
3. The changing face of mobile advertising – This section addresses the changing landscape of advertising and how new formats and mediums are being adopted including location-based advertising and the rise of social media.
4. Campaign tracking and measurement – This section examines how concerns over tracking are being addressed including double opt-in, click fraud and privacy.
5. The importance of being local – Brands must be able to effectively execute localised campaigns that have a unique local flavour. This section highlights some key cultural differences across several territories and how these can have an impact upon any brand campaign.